Monday, April 09, 2007

The importance of tact

In the complex where I live there is a certain gentleman who takes it upon himself to send his grievances and ideas in newsletter form to everyone who lives here.

Tonight I found another one in my mailbox. In this issue:


  1. The Board of the HOA (Home owners association) don't do their job properly.

  2. If we put up a volleyball field next to the swimming pool the kids would have something to do

  3. Some advice on how to live more healthily, and an invitation to contact him if you want health advice



Here is the problem as far as I see it: First you get on the wrong side of the Board, then you propose something for which you need the approval of the board, and finally, just in case anyone still takes you seriously, you tell them about this wonderful homeopathic solution they cannot live without.

1 Comments:

Blogger arbitraryuser said...

I think my friends lived next to this guy a few years back... except he was complaining about the noise and then in the same breath telling them that he could no longer get an erection because he had had his gall bladder (or something) removed.

17:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home